The WSCL Blog

News and information about WSCL's Classical Music Programming

Thursday, March 17, 2011

On Monday, Liz Layton (Member of the SSO Board and long time Delmarva Public Radio volunteer & member) turned the tables on me and interviewed me! She said folks were wondering "who I was and where I came from." (Interview actually recorded on March 2nd... in the early morning before I had brushed my hair or had my coffee... hence my gravel-low, Lauren Bacall, morning-voice tones!)

The version that was aired was masterfully edited by our News Director, Don Rush. He took out all my stumblings and bumblings, and afew questions hit the cutting room floor. (And our Producer & on-air Host Chris Ranck kindly converted it to a link for us, here.)

Here is the entire interview, if you'd like to hear it all, just click this link:
http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/delmarva/delmarva.mediaplayer?STATION_NAME=delmarva&MEDIA_ID=958141&MEDIA_EXTENSION=mp3&MODULE=delmarva

DelmarvaPublic Radio - Classical Music Host,
Kara Dahl Russell

No comments:

Disclaimer

The views expressed in the posts and comments of this blog do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Public Radio Delmarva, its staff, members, underwriters, Salisbury University, or the Salisbury University Foundation. They should be understood as the personal opinions of the author. No information on this blog will be understood as official.